The paintballs feel like a rubberband snap when the hit bare skin. So, the goal is to cover exposed skin and remain comfortable. Although the paint will wash out, old clothes are still recommended because dirt and grass stains are harder to get out than the paint.
- Dress in layers, peel them off as you feel comfortable.
- Pants and long sleeve shirts. Remember to cover the skin.
- Hats, a beanie or backwards baseball cap go well with masks and give the
head some protection.
- A turtle neck or even bandana tied around the neck will easily cover this forgotten area.
- Hands get shot all the time, they are the most exposed body part as you are shooting
your own marker. Light weight work gloves, nothing special, will do the trick.
- Sturdy shoes are a must. You are bound to have an ankle injury tromping through the
woods way before you have any paintball related problems. Protect your feet!
As you can see from this list, nothing special is required. That being said, the paintballs will find you. It's the point of the game. Cover your exposed skin, be safe and have fun!