Until one Doctor in Seattle announced he'd discovered the cure. You would think the world would have been relieved. You would think a lot of things, but he discovered Zombies were not the only danger, because whoever controls the cure controls mankind. Forced to run for his life, he hid the cure in the forest near his home town, South Prairie. When he was found dead, the world thought all was lost.
Now locals have discovered the box and notified authorities. Some have sworn to protect it as they wait for officials to retrieve the only hope for mankind. Some anarchist factions have sworn to destroy the cure, profiting from the fall of mankind.
Your job as a citizen, nay... a human being, is to secure and protect the cure against those who would destroy it until the final horn sounds indicating authorities have arrived to retrieve the cure and save the world.
Warring factions and flesh eating monsters. One box, humanity's only hope. Are you up to the Zombie Mayhem challenge?
10:00-11:00 Game play
11:30-12:30 Game play
1:00-2:00 Game play
2:30-3:30 Game play
3:30 End of Game
Red Bands will enter at the far corner of Barter Town. Blue Bands will enter on Oasis. The teams will switch starting positions at the beginning of every play hour.
• To obtain and control the BioHazard box. Points are awarded to the team that has control
at the end of the playing hour.
• At the beginning of the new playing hour, teams will switch sides.
- Head shots to kill them, body shots do not count
- They can use any respawn
- They can play by themselves or as a pack
- They cannot move the box
- They can defend the box
- They’re not worth any points
• If you are shot, you are to go to your teams respawn station to reenter the game
• Winning Team will be announced at the end of the game at 3:30.
• Instead of the traditional drawing at the end of the game, a random player will awarded
a bag of paint EACH hour!
• There will be a costume contest at the end of the game. Winner will be decided by applause
and awarded a bag of paint. Everyone is encouraged to Zombify your gear. Keep in mind
KC Crusaders reserves the right to require you to alter your costume for safety purposes. SO keep your vision and ability to breathe un-obstructed!